Saturday, November 26, 2016

Books for Pagan Children: Preschool (Z)

Previous


It can be difficult to find books for your Pagan children to read. You want books that teach them your values, and maybe something close to your beliefs and traditions.


I have compiled a list of good books by great authors. Many are outright Pagan. Some are Pagan in flavor or Pagan-friendly. I am noting when the author is a confirmed Pagan to encourage support of Pagan authors and artists. If you know an author is Pagan, but they aren't marked as such, send me a message and I will correct it.



  • Zoom on My Broom by Mercer Mayer (Fiction)

    Thistle's new playmate is about to discover that a visit to Old Howl Hall is not your average play date. From peculiar pets to terrifying treats, this is truly a ferociously funny family. Beginning readers will be able to zoom through this spooky text with the greatest of ease.


No comments:

Post a Comment